Tuesday, April 05, 2016

D for Dépaysement

Picture Courtesy : Diba
Where have I landed? 
This is not my home... 
Strangers are smiling at me
Or has the laughter become
Unfamiliar?


I do not belong here... 
There is no warmth... 
My skin is turning blue
And the coldness of attitude
Is shrinking my heart

Into a lifeless stone.
My bones no longer feel
Your touch... 

Because it is not you.. 
Anymore.. 

Shadows are chasing me
Talking to me in voices so close
But i refuse to believe that they were
My people once... 
I don't recognize the heights of success
Nor songs of praises..


I do not understand the dark walls and frigid zones
Where people talk and convert deals

with just a handshake..

I want my deals of friendships back
Under the mid morning sun 
On the barks of trees
That filtered nature for us.. 


I don't know what joys bricks enclose.. 
I have always flown
And rested on leaves... 

Like dew drops..
Take me back home... 
Please.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...