Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Eglaf

© obscureoptimist
I walked into a room, 
full of people practising plays
"Hey you", one called
"Come here and be a tree".
I stood motionless looking at 
characters move by.
For hours together,
as the rehearsals began to set.
I smiled for having found a place somewhere,
then they thanked me and I left.
Walking on the street,
someone held my hand and said..
"Let's cross the road"
I was a crutch to their fear.
I looked around, wondering if I wanted to 
cross the road at all?
Then someone came
and waved a hand.
I smiled.
Happily.
They asked for an address.
I obliged.
and they left too.

What was I?
nothing?
And then someone came along,
and asked me my name..
Are you Samah?
No... I said,
I am Eglaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...