Monday, April 04, 2016

C for Cafuné

Picture Courtesy : Diba
Like an indecorous lover,
you racy Wind!!!

You run your fingers through the sky
and brush it's beautiful tresses
into shades of Rose and Sangria..

Sometimes I could gulp it all down
and intoxicate my soul with 
what you paint for me
and dampen my senses...

Or sometimes compose in your glory
Shamelessly!

Why don't you come into my life someday
and flirt with my woes...
Engage in yet another Cafuné
Soothe the sprint of thoughts..
In my head..
And color my tresses into shades of love

No one has painted them happy
in a long long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...