Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crazy Innocence II

“Hi Betty”

“Hi Ken”

“I am calling you from Grampa’s new handset”

“Really? Wow!”

“What are you doing, Betty”

“I was feeding Snowbell. What are you doing?”

“I was making paper maches. But right now, I am talking to you.”

“Heheheee”

“Are you laughing at me?”

“Umm.. No, I am looking at snowbell go round and round her bowl of milk”

“Hahaha..”

“Ken, are you coming to school tomorrow”

“Yeah. I am already missing it”

“What are you missing about it?”

“You”

“What about me?”

“10 am to 12 noon”

“What?”

“That’s the entire time we spend together playing.”

“We don’t just play, Ben. Mrs. Jones teaches us too.”

“But we sit together, don’t we?”

“Yesss”

“Daddy says he loves Sundays and hates Mondays. But I love Mondays”

“I love Mondays too... I hate Sundays! ”

And why do you hate Sundays, child?”

“Grampa, there’s no 10am -12noon on Sunday."


Click Crazy Innocence I

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...