Monday, May 10, 2010

Plans and Atom Bombs

I'll label this post as The Great talk on G-talk. I usually end up having amazing chats with a few of my friends on gtalk. All the ladies (conversants, apart from me) will be referred to as 'Babe' and all the Gentlemen will be referred to as 'Dude'.


Me: so what's the plan for the day?
Dude: plans are like atom bombs
They just happen
:)
Me: Atom bombs do not just happen...
They are thought of since long...and they are just "dropped". A plan cannot be ‘like’ an atom bomb? Duh!
Dude: I mean they can explode anytime
Me: yes.... “explode’ can be taken +vely or -vely
Dude: So plans are not planned they are dynamic and can explode anytime...all u need is good company...
Me: plans are not always dynamic. It is a relative term. Differs from person to person
Dude: Yes. For me planned plans never work.
Me: heheheeee
Dude: See I can explain
Me: But u have contradicted yourself!
Dude: let me speak
Me: go ahead
Dude: Now listen
Me: ok...
Dude: Definition of ‘plan‘is relative
Me: yes!
Dude: you can say you plan for your future
Dude: you plan for going on a vacation, or you’ll get married.
Me: yes.... but does it explode?
Dude: no... listen
Dude: I don’t plan. For eg. I planned I’ll go to Mauritius
But I don’t know what I’ll do there.
It will all happen according to situations and mood then.
Me: yes.... you need not plan that...
Dude: exactly
Me: so if I asked u what's the plan......
You should have answered...there's NO PLAN
Dude: I didn’t plan I'll have beer yesterday night
Dude: but I did, because I felt like having it
Me: yes.... exactly... That’s what I am saying, plans are not atom bombs...they are well decided things, which do not explode.....but are executed!
Dude: I don’t know what I’ll do the next moment. It’ll just happen.
Me: yes...don’t call it a “plan” then, call it “atom bomb”.
I’ll ask u the next time... which atom bomb are you going to explode now?
I won’t ask u about your plans!

(I get disconnected here)

Dude: Did u know beforehand when atom bombs were exploded in Mumbai.
No na?
You came to know when it happened.
It just happens and you know
In the same way, I don’t know which atom bombs will come my way. It may happen some friend of mine may drop in and I’ll simply go with him
So I said plans are like atom bombs.
You come to know once they have exploded or just before exploding.
Hope now you have understood something
Some people will be impossible
:)
And I will always be so good and convincing.

Dude: Gone with the wind? Ok.. Bye.

(Dude logs off)
(I log back again)


Me: There was no atom bomb in Mumbai…. !!! Aaaarrrgghhhhh………

1 comment:

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...