Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crazy Innocence

“Care for a cup of coffee?”

“I cannot walk all the way to the coffee shop now!”

“Care for a bike ride then?”

“I don’t want to die so soon.”

“Alright then, let me show you something nice”

“What?”

“Let me put on my computer… there are some snaps that I wanted to show you”

“Ohhkay… you can do that without coming closer..”

“You are looking exceptionally beautiful today, have you changed you hairstyle?”

“No, it’s the same… nothing much can be done about it, you know..”

“Your eyes look prettier than ever before.......”

“Don’t do that... what if someone peeps in…”

“Nobody will.. just one kiss.. and I’ll set you free…”

“Please…. No....”

Grampa are you trying to kiss Gramma?”

“Arrgh…Umm…. No kid… I was just trying to find out whether your Gramma has more teeth than me..”

I lost one today, and I will count Betty’s tomorrow. I am sure she has 2 less than me…..”

19 comments:

  1. he he he...this was ma reaction after reading it..nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @varu: glad you had a hearty laugh :)

    @sudip: thanks :)

    @sunny: :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....nice one....:):) yaar even i dunno how many teeth do i have..i will count my own today....:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am all smiles after reading this. :D

    Good show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. salil,
    Colgate twice a day indeed...;)
    thanks for dropping in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. anon,
    thank you..
    if you can't count your teeth, you can always ask someone else to do that ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aniket,
    thanks a ton.. am glad you liked it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A la Barney (from HIMYM), this was legen - wait for it - dary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Choooo Chweeeet!
    I wish I could catch my grandparents doing that! :D

    Lovely piece as always Minnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jinu: and would you count someone else's teeth too???? ;) ;) ;)

    thanks for dropping in!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post :)
    Just imagine how I reached here - I was searching for "naughty smile"... few cross-links and I end up here.. and boy, am I pleased I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @MMM : Thank you so much :) I am glad you liked it.. Keep visiting ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Done...fresh and naughty..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Rohan : glad you liked it... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...