Friday, April 22, 2016

Irusu

© obscureoptimist
Knock one more time...
and leave!

I want you to be content for having tried.

I am just an arm's distance from you..
Hold me if you want.
Touch.
Explore.

But to reach me, you have to tour over
an elaborate labyrinth.

No, it isn't fancy.
Neither is it difficult.

But if you ever get past my smile,
after having stared into my eyes
genuinely,
i want you to tell me what you see.

I will open the door and let you in..

Until then, lets just pretend
That you knocked,
and I never heard.

***
Irusu  (Japanese origin) : pretending to be out, when someone knocks at your door

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...