Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Flipping back the pages!

I am not very great at poetry, but I think I am sometimes really good with rhymes :P I have a lot of unpublished limericks, a few in Hindi and mostly in English. I feel a little embarrassed to post the Hindi ones, because I really wanna be very good at Hindi and I am not. I fair OK at English, so I prefer it over any other language. Nonetheless, today, I'll break the routine, and post this one! :D 

This was a situational composition :P

***

Fasa Liya ;)

Ek taraf tujhe bitha kar
duniya ko dikha diiya
Aur ek ko yaaron, maine
apne pyaar me fasa liyaa
 
Shakal par likha hai saaf
Afsana mere dil ka
Ab main akele nahi bharungi
poora hissa mere bill ka
 
tujhe bhi shamil kar saath me
Maine raazdaar bana diyaa
Aur ek ko yaaron maine
apne pyaar me fasa liyaa
 
Soya karte the tanha
Khauf si lagti thi raat
Akele hi gunguna liya karte the
kuch lafz kuch jazbaat
 
Ab fone pe ghazale suna kar
Tujhe kayi baar rula diyaa
Aur ek ko yaaron maine
apne pyaar me fasa liyaa
 
Tasveer khud hi ki dekhte the
karte the aaine ka deedar
Tujhe dekha toh laga
bas sar aakhon pe baithe sarkaar
 
Sote the khaak,
ab tumko bhi jaga diyaa
Aur ek yaaron maine
apne pyaar me fasa liyaa!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...