Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Remembrances

Picture Courtesy : Diba Raza

Where did you go?  You left me behind.
The confetti of love and care
which showered when you took me in your refuge
the shelter from rain when the weather bared
and sang a painful prelude
But your hand held mine and it all seemed right
Then, where did you go, when the sun shone bright?

This monsoon, the pattering of rain drops on the skin
did not seem soothing enough
From under your shelter I would pull my hand out
and feel the weather so rough
You'd pull me in again and keep me safe
from the weather unkind.
Tell me, where did you go? You left me behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...