Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Philosophically yours

G: I have never known anything else apart from being honest. And like I told you before, it has cost me a lot. But I don't care!

B: The problem with you is, you have paid a price for being honest. But you don't want to take the gifts you are getting by paying the price!

G: Hahaha.. But I got no gifts!

B: You are getting one right now..

Well, indeed. You lose some to gain some. And if you ever pay a price, never forget to take atleast something for it.... umm..maybe a lesson, or another chance at diving into the enigma of life and people! ;)

***

BTW, Rupee may touch 70! What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...