Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pretty Surreal

I have always been looking for something to cash upon when I hit the writer's block. And hitting the dead end, is not just once, but many times, in a life time. 
I have numerous diaries to aid me when I get there, to help me scribble and try to get that head start when I am stuck.


To help me, overcome this phase of stagnancy, a dear friend, bought a "Scribbling pad" for me, which says "Writer's Block". Seems it is exclusively intended for one such phase. 
I don't know when will I reach that, because as of now, I am not really facing any block, except "finding time to blog" block. I wish I could write and write and write! I got so much to say! :)


I am so happy that someone bought me that gift and I am sure it will reach me exactly when I hit the writer's block. 


As of now, it's good :) 


And for this surreal Sunday, it was a pretty pretty surprise! :)


Thanks Varghese :)



3 comments:

  1. Mind needs constant exercise. If mind is getting enough of it, may be the writer's block will never come...So keep feeding it with new ideas, new challenges and new struggles and it will be fresh and bursting with a will to write more and more!!

    All the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...