Tuesday, September 20, 2011

City-Line

I was going from Kothrud to JM road on my Car-dio and I happened to cross a circle near FC road. The traffic was such that for every milimeter displacement of vehicle I would get a sense of Euphoria.

So inch by inch we moved and I happened to overhear a conversation. I turned back to see who was talking, and I spotted two guys on a Pulsar.


I couldn't keep my eyes glued on them, so I concentrated my ears on them, while I also made my way through the traffic.

Guy 1: "Aiseich turn liya uss truck ne jaise apan le rahe na"

Guy 2: "Hao kya... bey..."

Guy 1: "Fir wo ekdam nai chaka chak civic ko ghaseet te gaya. Kya mahol gaadi thi
be"

Guy 2: "Arrrrr"

Guy 1: "Aur wo Civic waale ko bhi chool machi thi. Wo bhi daba ke nikaalra gaadi"

Guy 2: "Ghis dala kya poora?"

Guy 1: "Hao na.. Pooraich"

Meanwhile, I was paving through the traffic and finding my way out, and also wondering, why was I having so much fun eavesdropping.

I wanted the conversation to go on, but the traffic cleared and the incessant horns forced me to give them side. I thought,I better have a look at the guys, incase I knew them, because the conversation was so familiar, the warmth was so similar.

I let the guys on the bike overtake. They went past by me pretty fast. I couldn't notice them properly.

I looked at the bike and a nice MH31 smiled back at me!

"Woich toh", I thought!!

Sigh...!! Nagpur!!

4 comments:

  1. There is no place on earth like Nagpur... Cheers to all Nagpurians across the globe!!!!!! "Hao Na!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hao kya... bey..." said it all...
    :D

    Sigh... If not the first but atleast one of my vehicles shall carry the mark of MH31...

    ReplyDelete
  3. woich!!
    i miss my MH31 !! yes a pulsar..
    the only lament, i wish i could utter more than just hao kya, and mala marathi nai yete..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pooja: no place like home, no place like nagpur!!

    @rohit: lucky fuzzy!! :D

    @rajan: Loo..mala marathi nai yete..that was cute, rajan..

    thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...