Thursday, May 19, 2011

Music Does it Again

I had a tough day yesterday. Mentally. I overdo it at times it seems. I desperately needed a break. Ideally on such occassions, I start playing a song randomly on my playlist and allow it to ease me out.

But yesterday, I was kinda forced into it in a very very sweet way.

Like I mentioned earlier also,  dedicating songs is something that makes a person feel really really special. I was given that special feeling yesterday and I have no words to express the gratitude. :)

I felt like I was on cloud # 9, with all the lovely dedications. There were 10 songs, each with certain explanations, which I am not going to let out here.  It almost told a story with some nice bollywood tracks.

Meanwhile, the songs which are now a part of my playlist are..

1. Wo Pehli Baar Jab Hum Mile

2. Wo kaun thi...nazar milake jaan le gai jo

3. Hum se tum dosti kar lo, Yeh Haseen Galati kar lo

4.Tera Mera Rishta Purana..

5.  Tu hi meri Shab hai...Subah hai..Tu hi din hai mera.. Tu mera rab hai..jahaan hai..tu hi meri duniya..

6. Chal Chale Apne Ghar, Aye mere humsafar.. Bandh darwaaze kar, khud se ho bekhabar...

7.  O..Saathi re... Din Doobe naa..

8. O mere sona re sona re sona re.. de dungi jaan juda mat hona re

9. Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche kar zubaan par, sabko maalum hai aur sabko khabar ho gai

10. Aji Rooth kar ab, kahaa jaaiyega, jahaa jaaiyega hume paaiyega

In rarest of rare possibilities I got a few of my favorite songs as dedication. I cannot express how elated I felt.

The mind relaxed, heart rejoiced and soul felt contented.

Ultimately, Music did it.. I ended up having a fantastic evening yesterday. :)
 

4 comments:

  1. you din't tell who dedicated u songs..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I write names here, I won't be in trouble, but that person might end up in one!!

    therefore!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yamini: Without the name of the dedicator this post is incomplete :P
    And when you say music did it yet again..I partially agree..more than the music its the dedication and the person who dedicated these songs with so much love..so all my credits to the dedicator who cheered you up :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...