Monday, March 14, 2011

Solicitude

(Picture Courtesy: Pooja Cornelius)

... and she would
express like a lover
who had all the love
in her heart
and she had
taken the role of an angel
and was playing God's part

In a wondrous shower of bliss
Drenched, they
looked for more
The chill from within
made them ill
she came and stirred their core

Her eyes scanned my periphery
I could feel her aura,
touch mine
An illusion, it seemed,
at that moment
Surreal it was,
yet divine

I woke up from my dream
wondered about the where
how and why?
In deepest thought
I looked above
and tear dropped
from my eye

Gratitude,
my heart felt
for feeling the love so true
If a human
so unconditionally would love,
he'd be an angel too..



No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...