Friday, March 11, 2011

Self Control

In a sincere effort to curb my anger and control impulsive reactions I ended up laughing uncontrollably on my efforts.

It so happened that I left for work on my Honda Dio today. I usually ride my bike as if I am an Alien totally obscure about the traffic rules on this planet. So, I halted way before the stopping line, when I saw the traffic policeman show a STOP signal.

The song in my music player was a lovely track which I have been listening to, in loop, since Sunday.

It went on..
"Sajde me rehne do, ab kahi naa jaunga... Jo tumne thukraya, to sawar na paaungaa...."

and instantly I find a scooty hitting my Dio, and the rider calling out

"Pagal hai kya?"

and I would have ideally replied.

"Abe, pagal hoga tu...Dikhai nahi deta kya?? Dimaag kharaab!!"

but I replied..
"Signal hai dekhiye! Pagal honge aap!!"

After we went in our respective directions, I realised, I wasn't fuming with anger at all, like usually I do, after such immoral behaviour!! ;)

I recollected what I said, and burst out into a laughter.

I am changing...for good! Just need to use better language!

Introspection and implementation ke chakkar me Aisa Bhi Hota rehta Hai!! :)
 

4 comments:

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...