Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Plans: Abbr. :)

The weekend is here!
And I got a great plan for the weekend too!
But this plan reminds of something crazy we did in school.

We had full forms for certain words and places, crazy ones at that, like :

I.D.I.O.T : I Do Ishq Only Tumse
The school romances had this indirect way of saying how committed you were.

F.R.A.N.C.E : Friendship Remains And Never Can End
Every Frienship's day card had this thing on it.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D: Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.
Kinda sounded Cool then.
The committed people would say
"What re, you still call her IDIOT? We are on HOLLAND now!"


I.T.A.L.Y.:I Trust And Love You.
A more matured way of experssion, because post attraction and love,
back then we thought the next step was Trust! (I think it still is)

C.H.I.N.A.:Come Here.. I Need Affection.
Some "Tere naam" styled lovers used this! It was really funny then!

C.A.N.A.D.A.:Cute And Naughty Action That Developed Into Attraction
This was really cute! And it spoke about crushes.

K.O.R.E.A.:Keep Optimistic Regardless Of Every Adversity.
The sisterly advices amongst girlfriends! KOREA!

M.A.N.I.L.A.: May All Nights Inspire Love Always.
I never knew Manila, until this abbrevation.Now I know everything! ;)

***

But coming back to where I started - Weekend plans!

Please Allow Romance In School :)

This was my favorite one!

Did I speak about my weekend plans? I think I did :D :D


PS: It's Valentine's day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i guess either u forgot to include some or you are not aware of them. There were many more like U.S.A, B.O.N.D, B.O.S.S to name a few. these were quite famous among boys. may be you are not aware of them cos it's censored stuff :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sugar cube: Thanx! I had a great trip. Will post soon!

    @Laddu: Naah, I am only aware of clean stuff! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...