Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy Birthday SRK

OMG! I don't  believe I am writing this post. I am not a very big fan of Shahrukh Khan, but I realised that today I have been listening to a really good set of songs on the radio out of which a few happen to be my favorite. I analysed and found that all the songs that I have been listening to, since morning, have been featured on SRK.
Then I realised, that today is 2nd Nov and it's the King Khan's birthday.


I am listing down 5 of my favorite songs picturised on SRK. This is a bit selfish, I know, but to balance it out.... Happy Birthday Mr. Shahrukh Khan... :)


5.       The fifth song on the list is :


From the movie Anjaam:
Badi Mushkil hai
khoya mera dil hai
koi use ddhoondh ke laaye na
jaake kaha maiin
rapat likhau
koi batlaaye naa
main rou ya hasu
karu main kya karu

4.          The fourth entry in my list is a song from the movie Yes Boss


Main koi aisa geet gaau
ke aarzoo jagau
agar tum kaho
tumko bulau
ke palke bichhau
kadam tum jahan jahan rakho
zameen ko aasmaan banau
sitaaron se sajau
agar tum kaho....


3.         The third song on my list is from the movie Pardes. No matter how many times you make me listen to this song, I can hear it with same dedication everytime. I simply love this song for two reasons : 1. SRK's emotions and 2. Sonu's singing!!





Yeh Dil
Deewana
Deewana
Haan..ye Dil
Deewane ne
mujhko bhi
kar dalaaa...
Deewana
Maine uske shehar ko chhoda
uske gali me fdil ko toda
fir bhi seene me dhadakta hai ye dil
maine dil se use nikala
jo na karna tha kar dala
fir bhi yaad usi ko karta hai ye dil..


2.          This song is my favorite not because of SRK, but only because of Javed Saab. The lyrics are amazingly mesmerising and I love the poetry.
This one's from Kal Ho Na Ho.

Har ghadi badal rahi hai roop zindagi
Chhaon hai kabhi kabhi hai dhoop zindagi
Har pal yahaa
jee bhar jiyo
Jo hai sama
Kal ho na ho

1.      And this song tops the list again only because of my sheer love for Gulzar Saab's poetry. This happens to be my all time favorite.


Jinke sar ho ishq ki chhao
paaon ke neeche jannat hogi

Chal chhaiyya chaiyya chhaiyya chhaiyya (4)
Saare ishq ke chhao chal chaiyya (2)
Paaon janat chale chal chaiyya (2)
Chal chhaiyya chaiyya chhaiyya chhaiyya (4)



Happy Birthday SRK.

Junta, what are your favorite songs picturised on King Khan?

2 comments:

  1. don't u like koi naa koi chahiye from deewana ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @laddu : Naah...more than that I like badi mushkil hai khoya mera dil hai..

    though the fact remains : "koi na koi chaiye pyar karne wala"

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...