Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work and play and fly and party!

Ever since childhood I always wanted to travel abroad. And abroad would mean, not to nepal, or sri-lanka or pakistan. I wanted to go to Europe. If you ask why not America, then I'd say that I had people from the US visiting us most of the times, and I thought, bleeaahh! people in America are just like my people so I might as well have a look at how things are in Europe.

Trust me, this happened to be one of the things on "To-Do before I Die" list. I meticulously aimed for it, and thought that it really looked great as a dream and I had no idea that the dream would come true someday.

Now that it has, I feel like what else do I have to do? That was just one of the points on the "to-do" list, but it was a big fat one afterall. I am glad i could make one of the wishes come true!

So, people, yeah! I fly to Germany this weekend. For work obviously, but who said when you work you don't party? :D


While i was telling this news to a friend he asked me to salute the great Hitler when I go there. I said I would, but I asked why? He said, Germany is what it is because of him.
I had actually forgotten that it was indeed Adolf dude's land. I know Germany more as a land famous for Beer and liquor chocolates. I knew it as a land famous for musical instruments and technology, the wonderful German cars and their wonderful names.

"Volkswagen" still enthuses me to no end. It's such a wonderful name.

Anyway, so the point is that history was totally forgotten and the references to the context changed. I felt bad about it. To make it up for that, I am going to read Mein Kampf on my trip to Germany.

But if the sceneries are breathtaking, I might as well forget a bit of more history and revise it once I return to India.

For now, It's Germany calling Baybeh... !! :D

Zum Wohl!! :)

1 comment:

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...