Friday, October 15, 2010

(B)logically New !

Since a very long time I have been looking to re-vamp my blog. Nothing seemed interesting, nor did anything creative come up in my mind. The other day i tried out blogger.com's new template designer and i realised I could make my blog look the way I want it.
Then I came across Jinesh Sunny's work and it occurred that I should could use his work and pep up my blog. The title background picture happens to be his click.

There are many such beautiful pictures, clicked by Jinesh which I am going to feature every week (that's the plan for now) in my blog. A bunch of the pictures cover the key spots of my hometown Nagpur. Jinesh has done a great job in capturing them. I hope he creates a blog pretty soon, so that apart from featuring in my musings, they get a deserving audience too.

Yo, Jinesh….Go... You are Good :)

1 comment:

  1. i really like the new look of ur blog...
    me too yo jinesh :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...