Monday, April 20, 2009

What is the difference?

“Casablanca….”

“Rapunzel…”

“Samson and Delilah…”

“Romeo and Juliet…”

“There you go.. Loser..!!”, exclaimed Sarah..

“Umm..Well.. Whenever I am with you, I can think of nothing, but love stories..”, said Matt.

“All of my entries were more or less love stories too. And you know that wasn’t the deal..”

“What was the deal then?”, Matt whispered.

“The deal was…”, she looked deep into Matt’s eyes.

“Nothing..”, she said, gathering her emotions, “You know, my folks will have doubts about us.” “Stay away”, she retorted.

“Doubts? Don’t ya love me?”, asked Matt.

“I love you, like I love my friends…”

“Are you in love with me?”

“I told you, I love you the way I love all other friends, may be slightly more.”

“Are you in love with me?”

“What’s the difference?”

Matt smiled…..

“Chuck it….”, he said, “Let's begin again…”,

“Categories..”,

“Will you please…”

“Name some…..”

3 comments:

  1. Aaahaa..... A dialogue fiction post at last!!!

    As you know they are my first love and I loved this thorughly too. :D

    This was the piece I had been wanting you to write for soo long.

    Now you are officially back in business! :-)

    Keep 'em coming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thanks a ton aniket....
    It's all because you inspired me to no ends!! :)
    Yeah... i am byak!!
    Peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minnit! I've seen this somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...