Saturday, March 14, 2009

Adios!

For someone who is meant to leave to take up his dreams...
For someone who is meant to soar higher, leaving behind his peers..
For someone who is meant to explore the upper limits of his aims...
Today it is me...Tomorrow it could be you...
The feelings, i am sure, will be the same.....
I was collecting all my scribbled pages, just to put them in trash, when i came across this poem i'd written while attending a presentation in my office. There was no motive behind writing a farewell poem. But today it seems relevant :)

Adios!
To my breath
To my sight
To those dreams
Which gave life to life

Adios!
To the cares
To the love
To the friends
Who made sky worth a flight

Adios!
To the folks
To the hearts
to the minds
Which mend and broke the visions of the eyes

Adios!
Its time to leave
To depart
To disappear
In the enigmatic night sky….

5 comments:

  1. Adios - not so soon my friend :)
    Adios - never my friend :)

    Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poetry from a great poet. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mam... long time..
    nd reading Adios.. does bring in the sense of departure n parting in the air..
    well hope to read more n more..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today it is me, tomorrow it could be you!!
    That line forks on so many levels!!
    :D
    Great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is a wonderful piece of poetry.

    Actually, I am Sanil's friend and I have been following your blog often. Now I am doing it in the truest of sense! :P

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...