Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If i let you go...

I got nothing to do right now! My earphones lying on the table portray a sad picture. It's been ages since i used them help me get out of frustration. I did not listen to music for more than 48 hours now. I feel bad i did that. I put the earphones on. Hit the Play button on my cellphone. Stare at the my desktop and think about....nothing.
The song begins...


Day after day
time pass away and i just can't get u off my mind
nobody knows
i hide it inside
i keep on searching but i can't find
the courage to show
to letting u know
i have never felt so much love before
and once again i'm thinking about
taking the easy way out

but if i let u go
i will neva know
what my life would be holding you close to me
will i ever see,
you smiling back at me
how will i know
if i let you go.....

night after night, i hear myself say
why can't this feeling, just fade away
there's no one like you, you speak to my heart
it's such a shame we are worlds apart
i am too shy to ask and too proud to lose
but sooner or later i got to chose
and once again, i am thinking about
taking the easy way out

if i let u go
i will never know
what my life would be, holding you close to me
will i ever see,
you smiling back at me
how will i know
if i let u go......


Westlife rules!!
My favorite song..... http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=AIykBofov9U

PS:i am letting you go!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yamini,
    Thanks for letting go.
    Westlife rulez, of course.
    Cheers,
    Salil

    ReplyDelete
  2. @salil: thanks for dropping in, and thanks for misleading the readers... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Yamini,
    Thats my fav song too....
    Keep posting

    Amrita

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...