Tuesday, September 09, 2008

For you...:)


The simplicity in the pose and the perfection in the click inspired me to write this rhyme down. This one’s for you Di.. Cheers!! :)

My Sunrise.


Where were you, all these days?
When i walked all alone and searched my ways?
Where were you when I needed a song?
When my poems lost rhyme and no one came along..

I looked for you, for an eternity and more
I looked for your footprints on the seashore
I found none, feared you were gone
I waited for the sun to set and waited till it was dawn

I found a part of you seeking the sky
I stared at the sun, it hurt my eye
I sensed something, I knew it was nice
It was exactly You, it was the Sunrise

That day I sat and watched sun change its course
The nature seemed powerful, I marveled at her force
I could look at the sun all day long
My poems began to rhyme and i turned them into a song

Everyday when the sun takes a dip in the sea
I appreciate its courage and it's beauty
And whenever I see the fire set in the blue
I wait for it to rise again, I wait for you...

3 comments:

  1. diz is marvelous...loved it...tol ya... u r sooo good in diz...thanx... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent poem and mesmerizing click!!
    Kudos to the poet and the shutter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dipti di: Thank you. keep inspiring.. :)

    @marie: Thank you. I wouldn;t mind writing for any of your clicks either...

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...