Monday, February 25, 2008

WATER SUICIDE



The colors dissolved in water

The dew drops sought a larger refuge

The sun seemed to rise from the blue surface

But I found myself still floating....



Where every sailor’s ship drowned

Unable to face the mighty waves..

Where every diver touched the depths

Looked for pearls and visited another heaven..

I found myself still floating ....



My effortless moves should have pulled me down

Where every beast finds a treat

But I survived, even though I wished to explore

the transparency of water ....

My heart sank with every drop of water

But I found myself still floating .....

Floating –unaccepted, unnoticed!!




-yamini

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...