Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fate and Love!

I sat in the corner of my room, in the dark, so that fate won't find and hit me hard. Karma, they say! What did i ever do to deserve this, i thought. 
But that wasn't really the question, i should have been asking. All efforts futile, all escapes meaningless! How can one hit a dead end and keep moving? 
I hid from everything, everyone.. I hid from people who thought they were helping me. 
I escaped my own existence and flew to distant lands of illusions
Where sinking in dungeons was as dangerous as flying high. 
One day, i was pulled out.. by a tiny ray of light, that kept knocking on one of the doors in my mind.. It said,  Love is pretty easy to find
You may look down, look above 
You can be troubled by fate
But you'll be saved by love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...