Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The Menace is in the Town!

A Virtual Welcome


My cousins and my nieces are in my hometown, Nagpur, and I am busy fulfilling my Karma in Bangalore! I wish I could be home and have fun with the kids. 

Nitya, my older niece, made a nice card for me and my sister (We are called Minnie and Bittoo). I was overwhelmed. I love when someone gives me cards, and more so when some one puts a picture of me amidst lovely flowers which have different colored petals, located in a nice park! Wooh! 

That is just so amazing and apt! My picture, right there below "Minnie" with just one eye? Well, you know what the irony is, I have an eye infection today, and am wearing my big glasses, I think it is conjunctivitis, because it is very bad and swollen and looks like the one in the picture my little baby made! :)

To think of it, I really wonder, do the kids of this generation have such awesome instincts? :)

Look at the outline of the card! Could it be more creative? I see so much love in this card! And I wish I could hug the little tricksters and have a jolly good time! But alas! Duty calls :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...