Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maakhan Chor!



Mom was in the kitchen,
aur main ho rahi thi bore
I thought I'd do a little jig
and play the Maakhan Chor

Par Maakhan se bhi tastier
tha wo dahi ka bowl
I picked it up and slid away
and pretended to take a stroll

Fir chupke se living room me
I found a place and took a seat
put the bowl in my lap
and slurrrp... I began to eat

Par main Chhoti hu na, 
so my mommy always feeds
but now I couldn't reveal to her
my super secretive deed.

So I tried to put the spoon
straight into my mouth
but it hit my chin, my nose, my cheek
thoda sa dukha...ouch!

I licked and licked and licked and licked
Sigh, it was so much fun.
My shirt, and my face were already dirty
and I had just begun.

Then she came stomping her feet
I thought I do another trick
I made my sweet little innocent face
and that's when she clicked

Darr ke, I held the bowl close
as she stared for some time more
Fir aake she sat near me
and then we both played Maakhan Chor!

2 comments:

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...