Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Light it up!

Here are a few anecdotes I gathered over the past few days :P 
I had a great ending to 2012, with Maloo sending me Christmas Gifts <3 She's my Santa :D

***
E: Hi, I am Ehsaan

Me: Oh! Don’t tell me your last name is Faramosh.

E: Huh?

Me: People have been mistaking me for you, all this while. Now I can tell them it’s you!

E: Ehsaan Faramosh?

Me: (Nods wryly)

E: *&%^($)

***

Maloo: Mere nephew ka naam “La” “Lo” se rakhna hai

Me:      Oh, that’s a difficult letter. Kuch Socha?

Maloo: His surname is Krishna, so as of now everyone has named him “Lord” and he is being called “Lord Krishna” at the moment!

Me: LOL

Maloo: Ya, LOL can be a name too! And if he has a sibling, we can name him/her  ROFL

Me: ROFLMAO

Maloo: Or how about Lokpal Bill. It’s the most happening things these days!

Me: Yeah Right :P

Maloo: I loved the name Vihaan. Par “La” se rakhna hai to, I will suggest “LaVihaan” usme “La” silent :P

Me: Perfect! :D

And the name list went on and I had the “La”ugh of my “la”ife! :D :D

***
Maloo: See my new keyboard



Me: Mast, iske pehle kaisa tha

 Maloo: Alag tha

Me: Which is better then?

Maloo: Thus ta ta thus ta that ha tha thus thus ta.
                Oh No!

Me: ROFLMAO to the power infinity!

Maloo: No memory in the dictionary!

Me :K

---

Maloo: I got my old keyboard back.
***

My canteen is the best canteen ever. Why if you may ask, I'd say the chefs keep innovating everyday. The menu list is so interesting that I wonder I needn't travel to places to eat good stuff. It's just present right there in my office canteen.

Check out what I had the other day!



Ever heard of that? - American CHAPESI ? :P

***

Another friend forwarded me this excellent place someone went to have snacks. I am sure no one would have dared to have anything here..






Interested? The address is right there.. see?

***

Because these days conversations are mostly over chat and Whatsapp, this is how I end my conversation when I see no chance of winning it..




That's right... Tu Raendey..

2013 me, yaaron.. Aisa Bhi Hota hai... :D

Wishing you a great year ahead! :)


if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...