Saturday, October 13, 2012

Those times when..



It's been a long time when I had "those times" when I derived philosophies out of a simple situation.

But lessons or no lessons, I always exclaim "Aisa Bhi Hota hai???"


I was super hungry and I went to my office canteen for some snacks and tea. The canteen fellow has been innovating every day, so the other day the menu was this:





I wondered whether I should have ALU BODA or CYAPSIGAM BAJJI. Well, it's Bangalore and people like to innovate at this level "specaelly". It took me a while to understand that the menu had Capsicum Bhajiyas and while someone enlightened me on that fact, I laughed hard, so hard, that I lost my hunger and interest both and simply planned to blog about this by making stories. But here, I didn't make any. I just put the incident as it was. Honestly! :D


***

On another day, during office hours we sneaked out to buy a scratch guard for my friend's phone. It was apparently "Made in Chian" - the pic is not super clear though!



I laughed out loud yet again at the idiosyncracies of life and foolishness of human beings! this
The entire day I kept humming this song --> Oh mere Dil ke Chian... Chian aaye mere dil ko dua kijiye :D

***

Whatsapp is a great application. It helps me stay connected with a few of my folks who make me super happy all the time. From the school gang, to ex-roomies and my first-job group of friends - the CB2. We all are a crazy lot. I don't know how much value this app adds to their life, but for me, Whatsapp is so far one of the best thing that has happened to me. Talk about being virtually addicted! I think one can't do much when distances play a vital role.

***

I have not been super regular at blogging and  I regret it. My laptop is becoming lazier than me. It misbehaves at times, and I spank it out of sheer frustration . It has stopped responding properly. Therefore, blogging is a pain, more than a pleasure now. I wish I had other sources too - say a tab, or internet connection at work!

I wish somebody could grab a tab for me in the thanksgiving sale this year.. I'll Pay.. Ahm.. is anyone listening? :P

***

Maloo, my ex-roommate is now a great artist. Here are some of her priceless creations. I am planning to auction them after I become the most famous lady in the world :D

Copyright : Maloo

Copyright : Maloo
***

After a lot of efforts I finally have the telugu version of Makkhi (Eega) with me now. I was so curious to know what is it about. It is being talked about all over in Bangalore. I thought I better give it a shot. Will come back with a review soon!

***

Bangalore is getting better day by day. The weather is returning to the ancient Bangalore mode, and it is nice and cloudy and cool all the time. I love this weather!

***

Right now I am reading "The Saint the surfer and the CEO - Robin Sharma". Poor writing, but great great content. Please pick up this book ! :)

***

Can't wait to start with "The American Gods - Neil Gaiman". I just kept it for my train journey. I will be travelling in the train after a very long time. I am sooo excited!

***

 Ignore the title of the post. There is actually no link :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...