Friday, October 05, 2012

Path to Heaven

Picture Courtesy: © Diba Raza


The low hung trees
and the pretty flowers on the path,
Remind me of the wondrous roads to Heaven

When I'd sit on the porch, tired,
Dissolve in the essence of tea,
and relive a story.

A story of a prince who'd,
someday walk on the same path.
and take me with him.

These distinct flowers
seem familiar when I close my eyes.
and remember the good old days.

When mom would sweep the dried petals,
and I'd wait again until,
the low hung trees.....

and the pretty flowers
made another path, 
to the home, where I lived until....

He came and took me to his Kingdom
They have trees too, low hung..
But the flowers aren't so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...