Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweetest-Heart!

She called me the other day
I wish I could make her say
What I always want to
But she'd obviously had her way


In her melodious tone she spoke
As if I were one of her folks
And how I love it when she yelled
Just the way I'd, when my finger broke


And then she laughed like an angel, sweet
I wish if we could right then meet
And I would kiss her cheek so pink
And that's how to me she would always greet


But her mumma took her and went up north
I wanted to not talk to her henceforth
But she gave me an angel to love and play
And whatever she does is all pretty worth


So I write for her then and now to show
so that the little one would always know
her aunt used to miss her bad
and used to write poems, two in a row


You are so far, and I am too
I wish I could tell your mom what to do
But she knows more, and so you stay there
But, baby, nonetheless, I love you <3

7 comments:

  1. Finally a little kid drew you to my blog!! :) Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute, i can relate this to myself, being a mother of 1 kid & another one coming soon , lovely expression!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Divya: Aww...so sweet!! :) second one coming soon!! :)
    Wishing you all the best!
    Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dats so sweet n nice :) a cute one indeed ;) loved it ..keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @palak: Thnk you so much palak :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me remember all my 6 nephews and nieces all at once :) thank you

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...