Saturday, November 05, 2011

Mock, Repeat and it happens

I will fail, I will fail, I will fail. And you fail.

I hate chocolates, I hate chocolates, I hate chocolates. And then you deal with resisting the urge to gorge on a Dark Chocolate shake.

I am on a diet. I am on a diet. I am on a diet. Exaggeration!! So grab a salad in a festive feast!

I love you. I love you. I love you.(Hidden expression : Just kidding!) The other person ends up madly in love with you and you wonder what you got stuck to!.

Make pan cakes for me. Make pan cakes for me. Make pan cakes for me (Just kidding again, no fun!). Even if you swore that you would never bake them, nor eat them apart from the ones your mom made, some one ends up baking them for you, and you give in.

You mock. You Repeat. AND IT COMES TRUE!!!

Therefore, there are somethings, which should be taken seriously, and sincerely!

If you mean it, say it and if you say it, mean it!

4 comments:

  1. Well this is true if you keep you word consistently over a period of time... Whatever u say should be a complete truth however harsh it might be else dont say it... Then whatever u say is bound to come true. This can be said to be having a 'Silver tongue' and the silence of such a person is 'Golden' never force such a person to say/comment on something where he chose to stay silent. A single lie (even with 'just kidding' tag) or to keep someone's heart just takes it away... I believe its not about awesome power but the person's spiritual level that bestow's such a gift and with 'Spiritual level' i do not mean praying to GODs even an atheist can have a High Spiritual Level.

    Aah... Just got carried away... Since it was an instant response to the article i am not deleting it. Can be a lot of hogwash for some but I believe it to be true so leaving it as it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well honestly speaking, I wish that 'I love you, I love you, I love you' part was true :). Others depend on you, so your repeating would work, but this one is dependent on the other person and the heart and it doesn't work that way! But then again....my view :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rohit: "Whatever u say should be a complete truth however harsh it might be else dont say it"

    This is the exact essence of my post!! :)
    Love it!!
    And now when you talk about spiritual power of a person and he/she uttering it and things coming true, that's a different thing.

    I had written a mock post to prove a point that if u say it, mean it, else don't say it at all!!

    Glad to read your comment, dude!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Madhur: Thanks for visiting my blog!! :)
    Yes, wish that's how things worked, but if one says it without meaning it, can you imagine how bad the person wud be stuck with the person he/she wants to woo..

    The situation in my post is, if you only say 'I love you', without menaing it, u get stuck real bad!! :D

    Thanks a ton for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...