Friday, August 19, 2011

Typos

I have been making innumerable typographical errors and I am really mad about it.

I am sorry.

The typos are happening not just on the blog, but also in the mails that I send.

I usually think what I've written and edited is perfect, but it turns out to be horrible when I read it the 3rd or the 4th time.

Worse, when readers point it out, I realise how lame I have been with grammar and spellings. Though, I appreciate  the corrections wholeheartedly.

I think it's pretty much the situation in my life too.

I write. I think it's perfect. But I leave some typos and then it becomes nasty! Because in life, there is no 'Ctrl + Z'.

I wish I could proof-read my life!

7 comments:

  1. Thought so good and something to think about. Wish we could proof read our lives.. How nice would it be to have the Ctrl+Z ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashwini: Sure it would have been great! Alas! :|
    thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There may not be a Ctrl+Z, but definately there is a Ctrl button in life, and we have friends and family for a proof read in life, to guide so that we may not make typos and even then if we make, its never too late to accept and correct it, just as u did in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Varu: "Like" your comment. As for the typos, never mind, you can only try to be perfect, but a very few actually come close to it.

    BTW, there were no typos in your post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Varu: Thank you :) and I mean it!


    @Kumar Bibek: Yes, I agree with what you say :)
    Yep and I made sure there weren't any typos this time!
    Thanks for you comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well even for typos, you can always claim it was INTENTIONAL (sms lingo) to exprss yourself succintly. The reader is lame not to have realized it...

    But life, different story altogether... as long as there are no regrets, I suppose we can all dactivate the cntrl key once in a while.

    nice post...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @nefertiti :That sounds pretty comforting..
    And I agree that we got to blame it on the SMS lingo!! :D
    Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...