Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Of BBs and iPhones

The other day I called this friend of mine and congratulated her on buying a new BlackBerry.

"New Blackberry. Congratulations!! Partyy!! ", I said, all exicted.

"What re? It's the same old motorola", she replied.

"What about that mail that you sent me from BB?", I asked.

"Arre No ya, I sent from my laptop, Why?", she clarified and asked.

"Then , what's with your signature on the email which says "Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel?", I asked.

"Ayyo..that.. All my official correspondences get a reply with a signature line 'Sent from iPhone 4' ", she said proudly.

I laughed out really really loud and complimented her on the novelty of the idea.

I said ,"You actually don't need to buy one, do you? It already shows your social  status." I mocked.

"Why do you think I did that, then?", she laughed and we ended up philosophising on the pseudo reality.

Jee haan, Aisa Bhi Hota Hai!!

4 comments:

  1. See, how much the brain works for some people!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz.. India mein bas yahi hona baaki reh gaya tha.. :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @laddu: Arre aur bhi bohot kuch hai!!

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...