Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Sitting

I called my sister one morning and asked her, "Kidhar hai?"

She replied, "Going to Daddu's."

I asked why?

She said candidly ,"Aaj daddu ko baby sit karna hai".Uncle and Aunty had gone out for some work.

I laughed momentarily but realised, that is how life is. You grow with age once and then you ungrow and become a baby again.
What our daddu used to do to us when we were kids, we need to do it to him now, at an age of 92.

Nonetheless, I am sure we cannot state what a pleasure it is to baby sit him, like it was a pleasure for him to baby sit his grand kids.

And how cutely he smiles when he sees one of us, is another pleasure altogether.

Daddu... tum bhi na!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...