Friday, April 08, 2011

Here I am

There are so many people who come in your life, walk out, and some stay forever.

One of the best lessons of life that I have ever been taught was by a person who thinks   exactly opposite of how I think. I have no idea why his talks never made sense to me then, but now, when I actually face certain situations, I realise how correct he was.

This is one of his patent, favorite dialouges that I am quoting, from the movie "American Beauty".

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me but its hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world.....Sometimes...I feel like I am seeing it all at once and its too much...my heart filled up like a balloon that's about to burst..... and then I remember to relax.....and stop trying to hold on to it...... and then it flows through me like rain and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT I'M SURE .....BUT DON'T WORRY.....YOU WILL SOMEDAY" :)

I had no idea of what you talked about back then, but be assured, that someday is today and I have understood..

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...