Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What are we scared of?

I just got a mail from my HR :

Dear Scared Indians,

Due to the anticipated sensitive situation tomorrow(i.e. 30.09.10) it is recommended that we work between 7:00am to 2:00pm so as to reach our home latest by 3:30pm.

Regards,
Another Scared Indian
.



What are we scared of? Riots?

I am more scared of what my kids will learn in History, because that is what they are trying to preserve. So what happens tomorrow will be another history for the next generation.

Either they'll feel proud that it all ended in peace and their parents went to work without fearing that they would be killed in riots, else they would learn that violence still persisted in the name of religion.

Well, time we all show some PATRIOTISM... wait a minute , did I just spell RIOT in PATRIOTISM??
Yeah, I guess I did!!

Let's wait and see what happens.

I am really happy that we have less hours to work tomorrow, a break finally after a long time.

But for a change, I seriously want to come to office, work for 12 hours on the day of verdict and feel blessed that there was nothing that could scare me off in my own motherland, my home.

When can I live fearlessly? Are we making an Afghanistan of India?

Obscurity!! With lots of optimism...

Let there be Peace and Love .


Same Thoughts : The Verdict

8 comments:

  1. loVed n cud relate to evry bit of your feeling...I guess we all Indians wish the same..every piece of my heart today wish and pray the same...we talk big..Secularism..Unity in diversity..for once let us prove we r big...Big by heart..we have loVe and space in our hearts for everyone..After tomorw i still wanna say I am Proud to be an Indian!

    Peace n loVe,
    4 India

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Varu : Yes...it's just talks.. I did just that. I wish i could do more. :D

    Thanx for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @varu No matter what happens today, I am still going to be proud of India and proud to be an Indian...surly not proud of few indians who in their ignorance keep fighting their own brothers and the many indians who 'coz of their cowardice keep wishing.

    My lips sings this lines from the song Chanda suraj lakho taare;
    What are you waiting for another sign another call,
    Somewhere we have to find a new way to peace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arun: I agree..when I said that I meant the same..feelings are same here...Proud to be Indian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Arun : You be proud of India.So will I be, undoubtedly, but for a change lets begin a reformation. The feeling of "Pride" is not sufficient. Is it? There should not be anymore fights coz of religion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @yamini Reformation, how do we bring a reformation ? Pride not sufficient, what more do we require ?

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...