Kill me someone...!! Or I will kill these suckers who are making me forget Englissss....
"You can able to do it.. easily", I just said.
"You should ask THE Thomas", a colleague suggested.
"I have no any alternative, but kill myself", I thought.
Aaarrrrggghhh!!!! (Pulling my hair)
Seriously, I feel sometime I shouldn't be so judgemental. Or Should I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
if there were no dreams
if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...
-
A daily trip to my office ;) through the highway makes me observe all the different kinds of people, the way they dress, the way they stand...
-
This is my entry to Close Up "Fire-Freeze" contest at Indiblogger. The votings begin from today, i.e. 1st Feb 2011. What is your ...

So common in our IT world...dont even get me started...all I can say is I understand..
ReplyDelete@Rohan: So am not the only one... eh!
ReplyDeleteAre it any as same other examples ?
ReplyDeleteRONTFLMAO ;)
@Arun: Wow... we can actually have a list of all the superb innovations people make in Englissss... :P
ReplyDelete