Monday, September 06, 2010

Aisa Bhi Hota Hai -- II

Ahaa!!! It's been a week now since i returned from my Kerala trip and Jincy's wedding (more on that later)..but alas :(, I didn't quite get time to put things on the blog..

But while we were preparing for this trip, something funny(typical) happened...(Jee haan, Aisa Bhi Hota Hai)



P 1: Packing ho gayi? ya bachi hai?

P 2: Bachi hai…1 lower, gamcha and undies….and the t-shirt which I am wearing. Mere aur bajuwale ke CPU pe sukhane diya hoon, abcxzy (software) chalake.

P1: LOL.. aur??…

P2:  Am also continuously disconnecting my keyboard from CPU….so that the surface area at the back of the CPU is increased….And for the towel…I am waving it here and there and I am dancing also with it so that it gets maximum air….

I have 20 more minutes only, until my project manager comes..

P1: ROFLMAO.. :D


4 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!!

    Done that already Yamini.Poona and and the rains, i tell you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet, Rohan... But worse than all that, the guys knew it would rain and waited until the CPU fan dried their undies off.... Shhaaayyy!!! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what we call innovation in using technology...Cookies for ingenuity!

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...