Friday, August 27, 2010

Aisa Bhi Hota Hai...

People, at times, find my mails inspiring. (Aisa bhi hota hai?? ;)) So, this time I thought that while providing an impetus, I can actually do a bit of business... ;)

But to my surprise, this is what happened..

Keep reading...

Me:

……I have realised that I need to create a fear in you… and the fear is that of losing money….

And suppose in a day if you waste 3 hours on simply pondering etc, then u straight put 3x in the piggy bank in my name…
And if you say you haven’t put any money in the piggy bank that day then you should prove that you have worked, else I will ask for my money…

So a proper explanation or money, the choice is yours.

See, every hour you waste, the money becomes mine…and dude, once the money goes into the piggy bank, it belongs to Yamini B-) Muahahahahhaaaaaa!!! :D :D

So time wasted is money wasted… so you waste time and make me rich… or utilize time and become rich…waaah waah….. waaah waaah!!!



Reply:

The fear of me giving you money, or losing money is not at all a fear for me in the first place...

Secondly there are some species that are more inspired and motivated just by "inspiration" and "motivation“.

FEAR factor doesn’t work for them...those species only fear the Lord. And I am one of them....



Me: Double waaah !! (in my mind: Daaaaammmmmiiiittttttt………shayyy! Yeh idea nahi chala :( )

        Vadde log, Vaddi baatein!! :D

4 comments:

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...