Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time Please....

Once upon a time, when my little piece of brain was tired of everything around, and wanted to do something nice and creative, it decided to try hand at painting... But I failed miserably. I couldn't be as good as the other artists I knew and I felt bad about it. I ended up coloring the page with shades of black, blue and red. I couldn't let go this one creation, so I wrote my perception of the painting... it served as an alibi... and to some extent i was spared of the critique....
Novice, that i am... i sincerely apologize, if this painting doesn't appeal to the veterans...

From Birth to Death
From Struggle to rest
From darkness to light
Is my journey of life
From infinity to cipher
A sublte effort to differ
To win in all times of strife
Is my journey of life
From Black to Blue
From the Red that's true
Again from the Red to the Bright
Is my journey of life....

5 comments:

  1. Okay I am no artist either... and I horribly suck at painting.

    But I can say that your writing saves the day... and couldn't be more apt for the painting.

    Great work and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo - it doesnt take art to make it great. Neither you have to be the "ARTIST", it comes - and when it comes on its own - its the best :)

    Keep it up up and away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aniket: thank you :)

    @ sunny: thank you, again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup i agree wid d others...but well even if u arent an artist dat hardly matters...if u can appreciate anything dats beautiful and worth appreciating...u r almost an artist...art can only be appreciated by people who feel it...right?

    shubha..

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...