Monday, April 27, 2009

5: They call it Bond- dame’s bond...

Anisha was strolling, oblivious of what was going on in the house. All the other roommates were busy with something or the other. As the sun set and the night started to rule, Rhea took charge of the evening and started preparing the Hookah.

The dim lights, smell of the flavour enlivened the atmosphere. Everybody was looking for a retreat from guilty territories. They sinned again to be free of their previous sins.

Kim joined Rhea. The conversations had taken a philosophical turn. The girls who knew each other for not more than 2 months started talking as if they had known each other since ages. Isha joined the two’s company and asked Vallerie to join in.

With all apprehensions Vallerie came and joined the chat. She feared getting into a discussion which would depress her all the more.
But that did not seem to happen. The moods were getting better.
Anisha came in. Finally she spoke.
“Do you think I am in love with Sid?”

“Umm… well, we don’t know much about it, but I think he loves you”, said Isha.

“If I tell you that he’s got no feelings for me…what would you say?”, asked Anisha.

“I’d say dump him…”, snapped Rhea.

“If you are so unsure about your love for him, you better give it some more thought”, said Vallerie.

“And time….”, added Kim.

“You know what, I think I am in love with Mihir…”, said Anisha.

“He was my prey… how dare you?”, said Kim naughtily.

“I knew this was coming”, said Vallerie.

“I thought so too”, said Isha.

“How did you know girls?”, asked Anisha.

Vallerie looked at Isha. They smiled. Smiled more. And broke into a laughter. Anisha gave a confused look and joined in. The other two did not understand what was going on, but they did not mind laughing. They let out all ill feelings and grudges, as they fagged. The bond was getting stronger…

To be contd…

2 comments:

  1. Damn it.. you keep deceiving me.:-D

    Here I thought there wud some fight in the group... instead they are bonding.

    Got no clue where this is going.:P

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...