Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ME

Bonded in chains
Chains of desire, wishes and pleasure
I am lost in a maze
The walls seem high
The path seems strange
Every time I take a road
Towards You, and decide my aims
I realize I am bonded in chains

Closed in a shell
A shell which encompasses all pretty things
I know not how to escape
The door seems so tight
The latch seems invisible
Every time i try to see the Real world
Where all's so well
I realize i am closed in a shell

Tied with a rope
Rope that portray both friends and foes
The rope seems unbreakable
I wonder at its might
Its me who has made the bond so strong
Every time I yearn for freedom, with hope
I realize i am tied with a rope

Soul is free
Free of bonds, ropes and chains
It can soar high
Break barriers, overcome pain
Every time it rebels and fights to become free
I realize, the chain, the shell, the rope is ME.

4 comments:

  1. WOW...... no other words .... WOW again..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunny: Thank a ton ... no other words.. Thank a ton :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sunny: I kinda misspelt it...and am not able to undo it...

    i only meant.. Thank's' a ton :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great One! the way you write is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...