Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Re-Genesis!

© yamini
I have not blogged, or written in the longest time, and people have been asking me why so? I never took writing seriously, but this is an exercise to the mind, if not anything else. A very healthy outlet, which eases me out of a lot of tension.

So, to all those who come here and return back, without seeing any updates, here I am, back again, with another sprint! I want to say, that I will be regular henceforth, but writer's block is like pee; if you drink too much, you have to go.
I do not promise to be here forever, I do want to start writing regularly again. And the agenda, like always is as follows:

Monday Musings - for the love of poetry, and ramblings in rhythm.

Tangy Tuesdays - Gossips, Bashing, Opinions and All sorts of masala that, I otherwise do not write on social media.

Wordless Wednesdays - for the love of photography, when pictures speak more than words

Thoughtful Thursdays - When delving on important issues of life, often leads to sensible/senseless rantings.

Fictional Fridays - attempt to revive the old art of story telling, through short or serial fictions

Silent Saturdays - Who blogs on a weekend? huh?

Surreal Sundays - because sometimes, you write so much, that you never wanna stop, and Silent Saturdays, bother the bejesus out of you! So you write, on a Sunday too!

Also, bringing back the tradition of Aisa Bhi hota hai, guests and impromptu posts, I hope to keep this space alive, until it slowly slips into another slumber!

Ready? Let's begin then! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...