Monday, May 06, 2013

Dying Poetry Stint

Sadly I couldn't go on with the poetry marathon, as I was travelling in April, and for about a week or so, I was not very well. So blogging usually bears the brunt and I end up ignoring it. 

But now I am doing well, and plan to revive my passions. I think I've not written so many poems in a while and even though they are not the greatest, but they've got me going. 

Next should be fictions. I want to write fictions. It's been over a year! Let's see how expressions unfold! :)
More soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. :)

    Poetry is so tricky. So is fiction. But both help communicate so much and challenge too.

    I hope you feel better now and April was a horrible month for me too health wise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am first time on your blog and like everybody else i am short of words to praise your blog and your poems on your other blog ! Waiting for more posts from you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chintan: Yep...true, that! :)

    @I HEARD YOU: Welcome to An Obscure Optimist.. There's isn't any activity going on in here! But thanks anyway for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay, For a change, Why don't you take out time and help me with my CV ?

    I know, your passion is writing poetry but who knows - your poems in my CV can fetch me a dream job :p

    Truly Optimist,
    RNC

    ReplyDelete
  5. @RNC: Sure, I can do that too... you can drop me a mail I can tell you about how much we charge! :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...