Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Lola Rennt"

Man... probably the most mysterious species on our planet. A mystery of unanswered questions. Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going? How do we know what we think we know? Why do we believe anything at all? Countless questions in search of an answer... an answer that will give rise to a new question... and the next answer will give rise to the next question and so on. But, in the end, isn't it always the same question? And always the same answer? 

This narrative is followed by one the best movies I've ever seen- Run Lola Run. It's a German movie called "Lola Rennt" with English subtitles. This movie basically was one of the movies I'd picked up to improve my German. I didn't want to lose touch with all that I'd learnt.

I have to write a review about what I understood after watching the movie. It is one of those movies which stirs your thinking process and makes you wonder about the intention of the film maker. I'll get back on this one soon! :)


Meanwhile, if y'all can grab and watch this flick..please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...