Monday, June 11, 2012

Black is Beautiful


My Friend asked me to write something on "Black is indeed beautiful".. I thought and thought and came up with this. :)

Black is the background
Where dreams are woven
Black is the blanket where
Stars appears bright
Black is the board
Where theorems are proven
Black is mixture
Of all the lights

Black is the color
Of a powerful signature
Black is a shade of hate,
mightier than love
Black is color of
the eyes of the future
Black is the conviction
that hovers above

Black is the color
of the graduation cap
Black is the robe
of a lawyer so dutiful
All colors easily mix
In Black’s lap
Black may be dark
But, it is beautiful

6 comments:

  1. your friend asked to right "something" on the topic...but u wrote much more than that...
    first time on your page...I'm flattered...<3 <3 <3
    keep scribbling... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cynosure: thanks! :) Well, ya...that something ended up in a poem! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful poem on the color 'Black' which is one of my favorite colors...Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Valli: Thanks valli.. black has its own charm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it :)

    I myself am obsessed with black color!! totally!!
    I always wanted to write bout it too.. enjoyed reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sonia: thank you so much :) I love black too! <3

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...