Monday, May 21, 2012

For the little one, again


I cannot join random letters
to form one strong word
But I can understand what you say
I am not an animal or bird
Ask me, I can tell what exactly papa told
I am smart I know things well,
I am nine months old

Old people, young and those who can
speak so utterly well
Talk like me, like a Baby you see,
Wht they are saying, I cannot tell.
An accent so weird with kuchikoos
Are stupid and not at all bold
Give me some sane talk people
I am nine months old

Mumma said I should be a good girl
and be sweet with everyone
But uncle you really drive me crazy
and you never stop once you've begun
And aunty you should know
how a baby you should hold
Well, I can be on my own in a few days
Coz I am nine months old

In three months from today
I will be turning one
I'd have my say, with shouts and songs
And then you'll see the fun
And when I wouldn't have enough
I'd scream when you'd scold
I would walk and run and talk with you
But now I am nine months old

2 comments:

  1. awwww dis is so adoreable :) n she s too sweet :) nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @palak: thnx.. She's my friend's daughter.. Totally adorable.. :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...