Saturday, October 29, 2011

Confessions

I remember when I first started blogging. The only idea of my musings being published online was so amazing that I didn't quite understand what blogging really meant, then. Eventually, I made this an online diary, where I shared my deepest secrets and feelings, through poetries, wrote incidences which cracked me up, wrote fictions which were always a part of my dreams.. Did so much here!!

But lately, I have been bad. Bad towards Obscure Optimist. Whenever I'd be confused I would turn towards this blog and express my heart out, my way!!

But lately, I must admit, I created another blog. Nobody knows about it. That blog is just to vent out my feelings, in a very very honest and outright way. I do not have to mock my feelings there and write all goody goody stuff or creative stuff. I can be harsh, write about my frustrations, accept openly about my failures and desperation and write about my expectations from life.

Here, I cannot do that, I realised. Because, this blog is a place where every thing finds a creative way of confession. Every expression comes out poetically, or in a form of a story. This is not a personal garbage dump station. This is no crap bag.

I feel I have treated Obscure Optimist, step motherly. And I feel very bad.
I haven't stopped writing. Its just that I have stopped expressing creatively. And I want to get back to it. This stigma eats me up from within, and I thought, expressing this obscurity would be the beginning.

I want to be an honestwriter. True blogger, without any pretence or mockery.

It may be judged as another writer's block. But it really isn't.

This time, it's a liver's block!!

I want to get back to living... and writing creatively. Both! Because, I think, that's how I live!

4 comments:

  1. about time... but again this blog of urs is "An Obscure Optimist" so mostly anything coming out here would be 'optimistic' or 'positive'... and as any normal being, to have your down side blog/diary is just natural...

    And most importantly if you care for the people's opinion then its pretty natural to put what people want to hear/read than what you think... so stop fooling around and get back to reading and writing its been ages since I read a good blog...

    from your sincere Antagonist for ur better... :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... n i thought i was the only one who keeps a secret blog.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anupama: Thanks.. it means a lot! :)

    @Rohit: A kick on the arse is as necessary as a good word of motivation. U did both here.. Thanks a ton.. U are a true friend! :)

    @Laddu: Same pinch!! The guilt finally subsides!! :D

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...