Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fathom me



Picture Courtesy: Pooja Cornelius

A romantic love
A romantic hate
A scribbled page
A clean slate

A curious stare
A subtle askance
A pleasant thought
A dreamy glance

What's in my mind?
What can you see?
Look closely, if you can
And Fathom me

A stylish look
A self click
A musical drama
An intense flick

A hidden smile
A naughty wink
A nostalgic memory
Where my heart sinks

What's on my face?
What sets me free?
Know if you must,
You should Fathom me

A mix of colours
A new frame
A tinge of black
A new name

A sundry background
A fresh hue
A positive outlook
A clear view

What's the color?
What magic is she?
If you want to know
Come, Fathom me


7 comments:

  1. sweet n simple.........superlike...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fathom a woman's mind - you ask me
    Thats a trick question if you can see
    Though each man would want to be
    but each one has failed miserably

    Too vivid at times, at times its plain
    Deeper than mariana higher than everest
    Just can see in awe
    or just imitate at best

    Not complaining just stating
    Conundrum that i am facing
    Trying to cope - trying my best
    Hoping i would - and forget the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have captured so much in these words, it has become like a kaleidoscope.

    Liked it

    with regards
    Tushar

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vyankatesh: Thank you :)

    @sunny: that's how you steal my thunder?? :( What you wrote is amazing.. My mom read and it complimented specially! But I sincerely hope u luck in fathoming your one! :D

    @Tushar: Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fathom me, sure a task to fulfill the woes sparked up in the mind...:) indeed a my kind of poem..:)
    yamini this is nice :)

    Musings of a Wanderer

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...